For package delivery by 24 December:
Make sure your packages arrive in time for a holiday gift exchange. For the best chance of delivery in time for Christmas, please send your items by 6 December, 2023.
What Do I Need To Do?
Go through the usual PackageHopper procedure to enter shipment details, select a service option, and print your shipping label.
Drop off your package at your nearest UPS drop-off location before their final collection time on 6 December, 2023.
** Final collection hours for UPS and USPS vary by day and location. Please review the Last Collection Hours at your UPS drop-off location and USPS drop-off location to ensure your package is tendered on time.
For streamlined international shipping, your package will be sent to PackageHopper's Sarasota facility for verification and export preparation. There, we'll:
- Confirm your package contents are correct, undamaged, and can be shipped to the destination address.
- Securely package and label items for global shipping.
- Handle all necessary export paperwork on your behalf.
- Ship your items internationally with door-to-door tracking via your chosen courier.
PackageHopper is an easy, affordable way to ship packages from the US to over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Just give us a delivery address, let us know what’s in the box, and choose from a variety of international shipping options at great rates. Next, print your shipping label and export documents and bring your package to a local drop-off location.
When you have a package you'd like to ship from the US to friends and family around the world, MyUS PackageHopper is here to make it easy!
- Enter the destination country, your package dimensions, and weight, and receive an upfront, accurate shipping rate. Then, choose the shipping method that meets your needs.
- Tell us what's in the box by listing every item's value, where it was made, and quantity. Reference our list of restricted and prohibited items to make sure your package can be safely delivered to its destination.
- After you check out and pay for your shipment, PackageHopper will email you a UPS shipping label to send your items to our Sarasota facility for verification and export preparation.*
- Bring your shipment to a local drop-off point.
- Sit back and relax as we will verify the contents of your package, ensure it is packaged and labeled correctly for international shipping, complete any necessary export documentation, and ship your items internationally with door-to-door tracking via your chosen courier.
*When shipping internationally via USPS, please note that your items will bypass the PackageHopper facility and instead be managed through USPS International Priority.
Yes. All items shipped through MyUS PackageHopper must be safely packed in a sturdy, unused cardboard box. Carriers will not accept shipments in any other type of container or packaging. PackageHopper cannot ship envelopes of any kind, padded mailers, cardboard tubes, suitcases, instrument cases or palletized items.
We offer PackageHopper Protect, which covers your package if it is lost or stolen, up to the time of delivery. The cost is $2.99 per $100 of merchandise value, with a maximum value of $500.
- Double check the spelling
- Try less specific words, or other words that mean the same thing
- Limit your search to one or two words