MyUS PackageHopper Help Center
About MyUS PackageHopper
For streamlined international shipping, your package will be sent to PackageHopper's Sarasota facility for verification and export preparation. There, we'll:
- Confirm your package contents are correct, undamaged, and can be shipped to the destination address.
- Securely package and label items for global shipping.
- Handle all necessary export paperwork on your behalf.
- Ship your items internationally with door-to-door tracking via your chosen courier.
PackageHopper is an easy, affordable way to ship packages from the US to over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Just give us a delivery address, let us know what’s in the box, and choose from a variety of international shipping options at great rates. Next, print your shipping label and export documents and bring your package to a local drop-off location.
We deliver to 200+ countries and territories worldwide, however, delivery from the US to the following countries is prohibited:
- North Korea
- Ukraine: Crimea Region
Our carrier partners do not currently deliver to these countries:
- Canary Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Russia (Russian Federation)
- San Marino
- Sao Tome & Principe
- South Sudan
- United States
PackageHopper can ship from all of the contiguous United States, but not Hawaii or Alaska.
Other questions in About MyUS PackageHopper:
Other FAQ Categories
- Double check the spelling
- Try less specific words, or other words that mean the same thing
- Limit your search to one or two words