MyUS PackageHopper Help Center
How does MyUS PackageHopper work?
When you have a package you'd like to ship from the US to friends and family around the world, MyUS PackageHopper is here to make it easy!
- Enter the destination country, your package dimensions, and weight, and receive an upfront, accurate shipping rate. Then, choose the shipping method that meets your needs.
- Tell us what's in the box by listing every item's value, where it was made, and quantity. Reference our list of restricted and prohibited items to make sure your package can be safely delivered to its destination.
- After you check out and pay for your shipment, PackageHopper will email you a UPS shipping label to send your items to our Sarasota facility for verification and export preparation.*
- Bring your shipment to a local drop-off point.
- Sit back and relax as we will verify the contents of your package, ensure it is packaged and labeled correctly for international shipping, complete any necessary export documentation, and ship your items internationally with door-to-door tracking via your chosen courier.
*When shipping internationally via USPS, please note that your items will bypass the PackageHopper facility and instead be managed through USPS International Priority.