PackageHopper is an easy, affordable way to ship packages from the US to over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Just give us a delivery address, let us know what’s in the box, and choose from a variety of international shipping options at great rates. Next, print your shipping label and export documents and bring your package to a local drop-off location.
When you have a package you’d like to ship from the US to friends and family around the world, MyUS PackageHopper makes it easy!
- Enter the destination country, your package dimensions, and weight, and receive an upfront, accurate TruePrice™ shipping rate based on weight only*. Then, choose the shipping method that meets your needs.
- Tell us what’s in the box by listing every item, its value, where it was made, and the quantity. Reference our list of prohibited and restricted items to make sure your package can safely be delivered to its destination.
- After you check out and pay for your shipment, PackageHopper will email you a shipping label and export documents to be printed before you drop off your package.
- Bring your shipment to a local drop-off point and we’ll take care of the rest!
*While 99% of shipments are calculated by weight only, TruePrice excludes shipments with linear dimensions (length + width + height) more than 80 inches (203cm).
Yes. All items shipped through MyUS PackageHopper must be safely packed in a sturdy, unused cardboard box. Carriers will not accept shipments in any other type of container or packaging. PackageHopper cannot ship envelopes of any kind, padded mailers, cardboard tubes, suitcases, instrument cases or palletized items.
We offer PackageHopper Protect, which covers your package if it is lost or stolen, up to the time of delivery. The cost is $2.99 per $100 of merchandise value, with a maximum value of $500.
- Double check the spelling
- Try less specific words, or other words that mean the same thing
- Limit your search to one or two words