PackageHopper Help Center
How do I describe the items in my shipment?
When completing the “What’s in the Box?” section of your shipment details, your item description should answer the following three questions:
- What is the item?
- What materials is the item made of?
- What or who is the item for?
For example, if you are shipping running shoes, your answers would be:
- Fabric & Rubber
And your item description would be: Shoes, Fabric & Rubber, Running
Other questions in Preparing Your Shipment:
- Double check the spelling
- Try less specific words, or other words that mean the same thing
- Limit your search to one or two words