PackageHopper Help Center
How does PackageHopper work?
When you have a package you’d like to ship from the US to friends and family around the world, PackageHopper makes it easy!
- Enter the destination country, your package dimensions and weight, and receive an upfront, accurate TruePrice™ shipping rate based on weight only*. Then, choose a UPS or FedEx shipping method that meets your needs.
- Tell us what’s in the box by listing every item, its value, where it was made, and the quantity. Reference our list of prohibited and restricted items to make sure your package can safely be delivered to its destination.
- After you check out and pay for your shipment, PackageHopper will email you a shipping label and export documents to be printed before you drop off your package.
- Bring your shipment to a local UPS or FedEx drop-off point (depending on your choice of shipping method), and we’ll take care of the rest!
*While 99% of shipments are calculated by weight only, TruePrice excludes shipments with linear dimensions (length + width + height) more than 80 inches (203cm).
Other questions in Preparing Your Shipment:
- Double check the spelling
- Try less specific words, or other words that mean the same thing
- Limit your search to one or two words